♥ Carmen ♥ 『JiaaWenn Life 』

4.27.2011

I Need Money

Seriously I need money so much la . Ishhh ><

My phone spoil , repair need RM200++, my friend said no worth to repair it.. ARGH !
Then I decide wan buy a new phone .  HTC Incredible S, Iphone 4 Or Sony Erison ARC ?
All these phone price RM2000++ .. So expensive for me . T.T
Since primary school standard 5 till now, all phone i used is not i bought myself . Is my lovely daddy and family bought for me .
Am I loser ? 19 year old already , still havent use own money buy phone ><
Btw , I told mami i wan buy iphone, I tot she ask me don't buy, but mami ask me how much the iphone4 and why don't wait Iphone5  ?
Quite suprise to heard that . Mami said about new phone, i must wan think clearly then only buy it .
Thanks you my lovely mami :)

Mother Day Present .. Mami hope to get one Carlo Rino Bag .
Hmmm. so, this year mother day i think i will buy one for her .
Lovely Boy Birthday and One year Anniversary present.. Ishh .. What can i but for him ?
Thinking Thinking . :( Hope he will like what i prepare for him .

I wan travel.. I wan go Pinang and Singapore. Can I ?
Sure i spend alot money if i go this two places >< 
Btw May coming soon. Hmm.. Should i go ipoh find my lovely friend ? So miss her :(
She is my primary school best friend,since standard two, we know each other and keep contact until now .
Hmm, maybe same like last year,i alone take ktm and go find her :) Shhh..this is secret, cannot let my lovely family and lovely boy know it, they sure don't let ><

Opps... I long time no shopping already . Believe it ?
Long time I no buy thing and walk around Kl,Sunway,One Utama,Midvalley. ><
I so like shopping, I love buy thing la.. :(

See.. I really need money so much la.
My salary also not enought use. :(
Should i continue work after open school? Confuse Ing !!


End

2 条评论:

  1. Think before you spend then :)
    If you can afford then get a better phone. 2000bucks isn't a small amount anyway. If not necessary to get a smart phone, just wait for the next chance la.
    You need not to feel guilty due to you can't get a phone for yourself even you're 19.

    Don't go S'pore at this moment la. The currency appreciate non-stop!! D: You gonna spend lots over there. Save money my dear for any emergency situation! :)

    回复删除
  2. dear,i always understand and know it ~ i will think it clearly. thanks my dear ^^ i will save money :)

    回复删除