♥ Carmen ♥ 『JiaaWenn Life 』

4.26.2011

Sem Break :)

12th April is a BigDay.. Finally my exam is over =D
Sem Break,Woohooo . My holiday start lurr .. Hehehehe ..


Holiday , should enjoy . But no money no enjoy .
I need money , so I need to work ..  Money Money Come On Baby !
Seriously,Money is no easy earn .. ><


Working Look.

16th April, I start my weekend job .. Saturday and Sunday ,10am till 10pm ><
Stand 10 hour,no phone during work.. =[
First time when I work I no use phone .. Time pass so slow la..

18th-19th April



After two day work,18th..  I join my classmate go genting trip..
Is the first trip I with them . Enjoy ? Hmm..Emmr.. I still cant go inside their world .
Why like this ? I don't know la... My problem ? I feel so sad about this . Ishh !!
Anyway,I still love them,Bee One :)




Stephy and Carmen
Stephy,Shu and Carmen

Dinner Time :)

Big Photo .

Elvis And Carmen

Next trip ? I waiting it . Hope still can with them go trip together  :)

End

没有评论:

发表评论