♥ Carmen ♥ 『JiaaWenn Life 』

12.26.2012

261212

Tearing.. Tearing..


Yes, I'm feel very sad. 

Yes, I'm feel very disappointing to myself.

What's the feeling when you saw your course mark low as you can't imagine that happen on you?


Lack of confidence is my weakness.

My English speaking doesn't fluent like other classmates is my weakness too.


I wonder I still suitable to continue study Advanced Diploma ?
Can Anyone tell me ?

I Always know the way I choose isn't easy to continue. 

But no choice... .... 

For the degree certificate, 

For the future I can get a better job,  
For the future I can give a better life for my family.. 

How stress,

How suffer,
How dislike,

No matter how,

I also have to "Tahan" !


God Bless Me Please. 

All The Best To Me Please. 
Good Luck to my Advanced Diploma First Sem Final Exam.

I MUST get a good result and CGPA . 



没有评论:

发表评论