♥ Carmen ♥ 『JiaaWenn Life 』

12.10.2011

28th November

Public Holiday, dating with them  ----  Kathleen and SumSum 
Around 2pm they come to mid-valley fetch me ..

 Ficelle Boulangerie Patisserie

Our breakfast, lunch and dinner LOL
Pasta and the mushroom soup is so nice, but i didn't take photo >< 

Expensive doouu.. 6pcs = rm19.8







Full of people..

I wanna try the breakfast , Kathleen said it is so nicee ..

After that, we go back mid valley walk walk .. They chitchat non stop but I talk less because I emo ><
Before back home, we have moo cow , my favorite yogurt ice-cream 

Because of cough, i can't eat too much :(

What emotion ? 

Try Smile 

I know you guys always caring me 

========================================================================

2,3,4 December

Work as promoter + flyer girl at Maxis The Garden
And I have to wear pajamas when i working LOL

Because the event is Maxis Home Day, So I have to wear pajamas..



She is Michelle, my new friend :)

Mid-valley decoration of Christmas 

She is my another new friend, Jia Xin. 
Amelia , she work as cosplay at game fair..

Do you know ? She is so pretty ..

Work three days , 10-10pm .. Tired and not enough sleep ..
Parking fee at mid valley and the garden are so expensive and there are no minimum for parking fee >< 


But anyway I have chance to learn speak English when working and I can know new friend.. 


=======================================================================

Recently I feel stress and unhappy.. 
Sometimes I don't feel like talk with everyone.. 
And I easy get anger ><

Assignment are killing me !! 
Every week need rush assignment ! 

Assignment + Final Exam = Carmen Chan College life

Between This semester I scare I have to repeat study one subject because something happen :(
God bless me , don't repeat please .. I don't want waste my time :"(

And I feel  unhappy because my moral groupmates didn't listen my opinion, she did wrong and make become our marks low :"(
Haixxxx.. 

Two more week to go , I have to face my final exam. 
Ishhh .. Stress life again, have to study hard because this semester all subject are hard to score pass .. 

But Study mood not yet on.

Wait Dieeeeeeee Only..



End ~~~~

没有评论:

发表评论