♥ Carmen ♥ 『JiaaWenn Life 』

3.22.2011

Midv with Him ♥

21/3/2011


Yeapi ♥ No Monday Blue ~ Hehehe ^^
Today with Lovely Boy go MIDV pak tuo .. hahahaha ~~
After breakfast,we go out lor =D 11.25am we reach there ~
So early horr,because i plan to watch two movie... But finally just watch WORLD INVASION ~ Other movie timing not ngam lar,i need back home before 5pm,i don wan jaming ~

WORLD INVASION , not bad larr ^^

HE so GENG ~!!`


After movie, we go lunch ... I suggestion go Pastis Cafe,The Garden ^^
This cafe is my lovely boy worked before .. He intro many food to me, this nice that nicee .. EEE..OOO =X



Menu .

Chicken Pie,Yummy .. I so like it =D

Coffee .

My look so ugly laaa ><




this one i forget what name edy,but niceee ^^

Free fruits to us ^^

dessert ,not bad la.but souled out there more nice.

><

After lunch,we go PRESENT FOR THEM this shop ^^I wana buy my bebes ..

Cute horr ?

Hehehe.. Valentine Day that day my boy already said buy for me,but no stock~
Finally I get this two bebes ♥♥ Thanks you my lovely Boy~

After that,we back home lor.. I wana Take Photo with them ^^ ngek ngek ~


Hug Hug Them ^^

Kiss me 1 2 3 ♥♥

Lovely boy with me.

Bebes Family =D

Thanks you my lovely,I LOVE YOU ♥♥


22/3/2011

Today from 9am go college till 8pm just reach home ~ So Tired Today .. ><
Dislike tuesday lar.. next week is last week of this sememster already. Time pass like G6~~Stress Stress coming find me !!
Final exam coming.. and my 19 years old birthday also coming.. ><
Really dislike la.. this year and next year my birthday also will be on my final exam week .. ><
Haix.. Hope wont so unlucky la.. Hope Dream come true Please ~~ !! God Bless Me .. =]


Tommorow Wednesday.. Class cancel,I will be free =D
Actually early early already date sumsum and kathleen singk.. but finally canceled ~
Hmm..because Sumsum busy .. and Kathleen havent recorver .. Take Care my Two Dears .. Meet next time =]

So,Tommorow have a dating with my dear yeeling .. have a nice day =p

End ~














没有评论:

发表评论