♥ Carmen ♥ 『JiaaWenn Life 』

5.23.2011

Meaningful Sentences


I Like Those Sentences
Copy from twitter :

Everyone is beautiful; fat or skinny, tall or short, black or white. Don't let anyone make you feel ugly and never make anyone else feel it


Don't trust too much. Don't love too much. Don't hope too much. Because that too much can hurt you so much..


Teardrops = 1% water + 99% feelings


A real man puts his woman's feelings in front of his own


Nobody is worth your tears. The one who is won't make you cry


A real man wouldn't care about your past, because he knows with you he has a future


I hate the fact that you say you miss me but you don’t do anything about it


We can’t start loving if we don’t stop comparing


PERFECT LIFE = Good times + Good friends + Good food + Good lover


I wanna have a perfect relationship! No secret, no lies, no cheating!




22/5/2011


Sunday , I went to times square..
Almost half year i never shop at time square. Because hard to buy i wan geh clothes ><
I spend 3 hour to accompany my friend buy clothes,she bought alot sexy clothes,her style..
When she ask me those clothes she like nice or not, i just said nice.. actually not nice.. ><
But i no dare tell her not nice.. just let her buy >< Am I Bad ??

Hmmm...
Boy Like SEXY GIRL.. Agree ??
And Some Girls Like To Wear Sexy Let Boys See ..

Recently I saw many girl wear the clothes , can see inside what color or type BRA she wearing ><
Seriously , I Don't feel nice ..

Sometimes I hope to be SEXY, Not that wear those clothes can see the BRA..

But Feel Sad, I Don't Have Outfit To Wear Sexy .. :( 


I like this dress.. Is it suit me ? rm55 >< i no money to buy it .


End




没有评论:

发表评论