♥ Carmen ♥ 『JiaaWenn Life 』

10.18.2011

Aries Girls ♥

Long Post ~ LOL

First time go out with this girl  * Aries Ching *
She come fetch me , Thanks my girl :)
I bring her go DREAMZ BAKERY , She want go long long time edy  :p
Had a nice high tea with her 


Look this picture.Nice hor ?


This Bracelet nice , but i buy it. Now I miss it :(  



POP Cake :)

Aries And Carmen



I write :)

Both of us write :)


Do u know ? She is same birthday with me , 06/04/1992 !
Both of us is Aries Girl :)

Like her smile :D



After that we went to One Utama :) 
Moon Festival Coming soon. Saw many moon cake.

Walk around there, we back home at 5pm . 
Have a nice chat and nice day with her :D
Waiting our next outing. Miss her . 




See ~ What i bought at Dreamz Bakery :D

Oh My smurf , I miss Dreamz Bakery GREEN TEA LAYER CAKE  : (
Anyone want date me to go ? 

End ~~


1 条评论: