♥ Carmen ♥ 『JiaaWenn Life 』

1.10.2013

fine ?

10/1/2013 

Today is the third day.. 
I'm still feel very emo, very sad 
My heart still very pain 
I'm still cry because of "you"


I trying be strong 
I trying be look fine 
I trying be happy 
I trying smile 
I trying busy myself and stop think about you 

I trying I trying... ... 


And I keep telling myself 
everything will be fine, will be alright, 
no matter how sad, no matter how hurt also will pass it 


All of my friends do not know what I happen actually, 
I think only 2 of my friends know about it..
Sorry for make you guys worry about me.. 

I will be strong and trying my best be fine soon...
I just need some times.. need some times.. 

And 
I hope my friends will support me no matter how
I hope my friends will understand me and trust me 

Goodnight. 

1 条评论:

  1. Shapo. Hope you are alright, there will be many listeners whenever you need them.

    *hugsssss*

    回复删除