♥ Carmen ♥ 『JiaaWenn Life 』

2.08.2013

TGIF !! Yeah ~~  Say Hello to my 1 week holiday <3
Finally CNY is coming ~~~~
Can't wait for meet up with my friends, visit each other and to get ANGPAU, GAMBLE...

Second week of Internship is over.
I have to handle every things - OneLegKick.. Although tired and sometimes feel PEK CEK,
But I know I can learn a lot.. Thank you for give me a chance.


Okay, now I wanna shout out the things I unhappy !
Ya tonight I feel fed up because of YOU !
YOU totally spoil my mood till max ! But nevermind.
I know I will be fine soon.. Hurts make me getting strong.
Chance already give you but if you do not appreciate it, I have nothing to say.
Maybe I'm good enough for you? Hmmmm



Lastly , I want to say :
Happy CNY to all my dears friends <3 Get many angpau and stay healthy,pretty and happy.
Always remind please drink more and more water, don't get sick on CNY haha.

没有评论:

发表评论