♥ Carmen ♥ 『JiaaWenn Life 』

2.03.2013

February

Harlo February, please be awesome for me :)


Yaya, I think that everyone will like February, it is because of CNY and Valentine Day, so me too :D
Let's Countdown for 7days, CNY and a special day for me coming soon <3 <3
I want get many Angpau. I want gamble. I want meet my friends. I want eat more and more.

Oh ya, talk about my internship.
One week internship pass ed.. The first week of job scope I still can handle. Hope coming soon can learn more and more thing. And Friday, I had steamboat as our company dinner with boss and my colleagues.
Most happiness is, our boss purposely order 1kg fresh salmon from oversea because my colleagues and me are salmon fans. On that day,we ate a lot and a lot of salmon. Whatahappynight.
The first time i ate a lot of salmon, because it really fresh and awesome :D
And another my favorite - prawn, my boss bought many big prawn .. I ate a lot too haha :D
Feel satisfied with this company dinner.. Thank you boss and colleagues.

Saturday, I also had steamboat as dinner with my beloved family. Enjoy and cherish the moments with family <3
Of course I ate a lot of prawn again. Actually I cant eat prawn because it will affect my face become serious and serious but no choice, prawn is my favorite :( My face keep pop out big pimples and my body itchy again, hope can recover soon :(( 

Ya Shopping mood always ON. Saturday and today I went to shopping again, because I want buy a pair of shoes for CNY.
But I still couldn't find the shoes I like :((  HELP laaa...

Hmmmm, already 11.30pm, I think I should go wash my face and do a mask and sleep soon.
Goodnight <3

没有评论:

发表评论