♥ Carmen ♥ 『JiaaWenn Life 』

3.30.2013

Morning Saturday.. It is the last 2 days in March.
I wonder why I wake up so early. I should sleep more and more because already lack of sleep for a week : (
( Oppss,I remember someone in  my dream, one of my primary school friend LOL. )


My mami flies to HongKong, no one prepare breakfast to me for a week : ( 
And 1 days to go (Tomorrow) , my sister will leave home to go NS for 3 months : ( 
3 days to go, step in APRIL month.
3 days to go, baby popo girl will go sanba place for training (Take care well, I will miss you much) 
3 days to go, is my last exam paper (GOD BLESS ME PLEASE)


And here, I want say thank you to 2 of them - My dear girls - Lausumsum and Wangmumu 
And also Wangmumu's bf  : )
Thank you for the early 21st birthday celebration. 
The first celebration in 2013 birthday and also is the first time both of you celebrated with me. 
I really appreciate what you guys did for me. 
Glad to know you guys in my life 



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

有时候 做人嘛 脸皮厚是要啦  但是也要看什么事情 还有也不要脸皮太厚 

有些事 有些人 包括亲情 友情 爱情 勉强没幸福

有时候 做人嘛 不要在乎那么多 越在乎 就越不开心 

有些人 有些事 不是别人不在乎 而是自己看得太重

有时候  简简单单一些朋友 传来的简讯关心祝福 可 以足以让我开心 心暖 一整天



                                                                    





没有评论:

发表评论