♥ Carmen ♥ 『JiaaWenn Life 』

3.24.2013

Yesterday I went to dye my hair. It's the second times I dye my hair and the color is purple red ( OMG ) 
Actually I can't accept it but .... ..... 
Before I dye my hair, I ask opinion from bf, he suggested me dye purple red  >.< 
And then when I reached saloon, I ask opinion from my hairstylist, I told him I wish to look more fair.
So he suggested me dye purple red too (Mybfmacamyes), because my skin is "Yellow" color.
And he said that this color can make me look more healthy and fair. 
So I trust him... and finally dye my hair with purple red color. 

The result was not bad actually, and the purple very purple LOL
Bf, sister, mami and grandmother said not bad.
But I still can't accept this color (I dont know ? Maybe I mind what people say me ? ) 
{Ey this color make you look weird}
{Ey this color x suit you la}

I know I shouldn't mind what people say to me, because I am who I am. 
I shouldn't unhappy or sad... 
Anyway, I trying to accept my new hair color. 

Dye my hair is the 21st birthday present for myself.
I wish to have some change, haha.  


After that, I had dinner with mami, bf, sister and sister's bf. 
5 of us went to 21st century cafe, located at Kajang Bukit Mewah Club. 
It's the second times I went there. 
The service and the food taste didn't improve, quite disappointed >.< 
Actually the purpose dinner at 21st Century cafe is because my sister wish to get the Doraemon bottle
And another purpose is the early birthday celebration for me and my sister before mami go trip and sister go NS.


5 of us 

Well, it's time to concentrate my revision.
I wish the coming war (exam) going smooth and good luck all the best to myself. 


Goodnight : ) 


没有评论:

发表评论