♥ Carmen ♥ 『JiaaWenn Life 』

5.05.2014

5/5 

Monday blueeee ~~~  Back to class after 4 months !! 
Yeapp, I miss college life ! 
And I always know student life is better than working life !
Enjoy and cherish the days left with classmates course mates .  
I miss the days with my classmates, gossip chitchat eat drink with them after class, but I not really miss the days read journals and do assignment and exam ! 

The first day of class, damn a lot of homework to do and need to be very critical thinking, goshhh ! 
Don't think that we only go there have fun, travel around, play around, actually is not... 
We have a lot of assignment, homework, thesis this la that la to do, a lot of journals to read... 

WORK HARD PLAY HARD, 先苦后甜  ! I believe 再辛苦  一切都是值得的   : )



* 谢谢你  (u know who you are )   
  让我知道  真正的好朋友是这样  哈哈哈  
  ‘我不管  我就是要吃’    ‘我不管 我就是要你陪我’
  
 除了家人 除了他 他 他 和 他 (他们真的很迁就我): p
我都不太敢表达自己   我总是会麻烦别人 想这个那个
可是 现在  我知道了啦  对着你 我不会再顾虑那么多了  我会和你说出我要的 免得大家都不愉快 
傻婆  谢谢你  有你真好  : )


   
就算下了一场大雨  我还是要去夜市 走走吃吃 买买  谢谢妈咪 妹妹请客 : D
Die die also want go (最近我们每次用die die 哈哈哈)



又是时候读 journals 做功课    哎  




17 days to go ~~~ 

没有评论:

发表评论